Important Information For Helicopter Tours in Miami
- All passengers must have valid photo identification.
- Must arrive half hour prior to tour time and check in all bags.
- Helicopter passengers weighing more than 200 lbs. are required to purchase an adjacent empty seat to safely balance the aircraft.
- Any child under 24 months of age is welcome to ride as a lap child at no charge
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of flight time or no-shows will be assessed full tour charge.
- Please contact us prior to 24 hours to reschedule your tour at no charge. Late passengers will be schedule for the next available time or day and will be assessed full tour charge.
- Management reserves the right to upgrade passengers on tour flight and/or refuse boarding to a passenger
- Tours may vary due to weather and air space closures/ seating is according to weight and balance
- There are NO refunds on group tours reservations or Gift Certificates, however it is good for 1 year from the date of purchase and must be utilized.
- You need to make a reservation in advance. Book your Miami helicopter tour online or call us at 305-687-0527
- If there is bad weather on the day of your tour and Miami Helicopter cancels the tour, You can rebook your tour for another day or if you are not able to then you may cancel your tour.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions about our policies.
- North: I-95 South to State road 112 then follow LeJeune road signs
- SouthWest: 826 North to 836 East exit to LeJeune road North
- Downtown: I-95 North to Westbound 836 exit to North LeJeune road
Hours of Operation
Monday – Sunday | 9am – 7pm
Let us pick you up from your hotel and drop you off once your tour is completed.
- $35 per person
- $25 per person for any reserved group of 4 people or more
Miami Helicopter Flight Policies
Miami Helicopter Inc. reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all of our tours due to security, weather, acts of God, or for any other reason we deem necessary. Please be advised that unforeseen circumstances may interfere with on-time departures.
Helicopter Tour Pricing
Prices and tour schedules are subject to change without notice. All fees and tour prices are subject to change. All Miami Helicopter at Opa-Locka and business hours are subject to change.
Flying With Young Children
A child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child with an adult at no additional charge. Children 24 months and older require an individual full-fare seat. This is subject to change based on availability.
Helicopter Tour Passenger Weight Restrictions
For helicopter passengers weighing more than 200 lbs. the purchase of an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft.
Helicopter Tour Cancellation Policy
48-hour notice is required to change or cancel a Helicopter Tour reservation. Tour reservations canceled within 24 hours will be assessed a 100% cancellation fee. No-shows will be assessed a 100% cancellation fee. If you need to change or cancel your tour reservation, please provide us with 48 hours notice prior to your scheduled tour time and we will be happy to accommodate you. Passengers failing to board their flight will be considered a no-show. No refund will be made for any unused portion once any segment is used.
Helicopter Charter And Airport Transfer Policy
Charter and Airport Transfers have a cancellation fee representing 50% of the quoted charge and will be assessed to the credit card if the Charter or Airport Transfer is cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled flight. A fee of 100% of the quoted charge will be assessed to the credit card if cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled flight.
Group Helicopter Tour Policies
There are NO refunds on group tours reservations; it is good for one year and must be utilized.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about our policies.